Hey! What’s good y’all?
My name is Matthew Bahr and I am The Patient Financial Advisor. Thanks for checking out my site.
Have you ever asked yourself the following:
- Why didn’t my insurance cover this?
- I need help, but where do I even begin?
- What language is this bill? I don’t speak healthcare.
- Hospitals look out for themselves. Insurance companies have their own backs. Who’s looking out for me?
- Isn’t there an easier way to do this?
If yes to any of these questions, you found the right place.
You see, what I am doing is using my years of experience in healthcare finance to serve you, the consumer. Along with being in the healthcare finance business for a decade, I am also a member of the Transplant Financial Coordinators Association, and have received certification through the National Association of Healthcare Access Management as a Certified Healthcare Access Associate (CHAA).
To put it simply, I’ve been doing this a long time and can provide the information you have been looking for.
If you have a question that hasn’t been addressed on the site, shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you.